China is one of the largest growing economies in the world today. With an increasing middle class and the government dedicated to improving the quality of healthcare, many Chinese VC, PE and public companies are looking for investment, M&A and in-licensing opportunities in the US. Significant opportunities exist for US pharmaceutical and medtech companies willing to invest the time and resources in the coming years.
Sean Cao, Ph.D., MBA, Managing Director, C-Bridge Capital
Dr. Cao is the Managing Director of C-Bridge Capital, a healthcare VC fund based in China with $700M AUM.
Jian Shao, MBA, CEO, Sword Therapeutics; Vice President, Chinese-American Bio-Medical Association (CABA)
- Joseph Siletto, MBA, Managing Director, Vivo Capital
Mr. Siletto is actively working on cross-border transactions between Chinese and U.S. or European companies.
- Jing-Shan “Jennifer” Hu, Ph.D, Partner, Qiming U.S. Healthcare Fund
Dr. Jing-Shan brings extensive cross border partnering, licensing, business development, R&D experience between China, U.S. & Europe
- Dan Guo, MBA, Ph.D, Corporate Vice President, Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Dr. Guo has established a series of commercial and R&D strategic investment partnerships between Chinese and Western companies.
Come join this timely, lively, blue ribbon panel of experts. Ask questions and contribute your insights during the audience interactive segment.
What to Expect:
- Funding and investment opportunities for U.S. companies from China Investors
- China BioPharma and Medtech landscape
- Overview of China Healthcare Structure, needs and Business Entry Process
- China’s Healthcare Growth and Market Opportunities
Who should attend? CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, CTOs, International Business Development Managers seeking to maximizing their opportunities and gain a better understanding of the China investor.