Idea. Innovation. Transformation.
at the center of everything we do
Local insights, global reach
Our local presence and global collaboration allow us to deliver actionable insights and a full spectrum of patient-centric data and tech-enabled services to accelerate innovation and deliver tomorrow’s standard of care.
Our mission and valuesWe’re on a mission to humanize healthcare by helping healthcare and life sciences organizations innovate and grow.
Every day, this work is driven by our shared values:
What this means for our clients:
Using these ideals as our daily touchstones, we work closely with each client to identify opportunities and complement their expertise with a full spectrum of patient-centric data and tech-enabled services.
We provide the right financial, scientific, clinical, and marketing tools to empower ideas, implement strategies, and pioneer tomorrow’s standard of care.
Who we are
Every Alira Health team member is passionate about innovation in healthcare and life sciences.
We are scientists, strategists, economists, clinicians, and biostatisticians representing over 30 nationalities.
We help our clients build the future of the industry, backed by the experience and expertise of our senior leadership.
Investing in our communities
We create and cultivate partnerships with schools and organizations around the world to promote innovation in healthcare and life sciences, including:
- Free monthly office hours to support incubator facilities
- Partnership with SDA Bocconi School of Management to support a global healthcare case competition for MBA candidates
- We provide free consulting boot camps for universities around the world
Sustainable business practices
We’re dedicated to practices that conserve energy and reduce waste including:
- Reuse and recycling programs
- Green procurement of business supplies
In addition to individual employee participation in charity walks, beach clean-up events, and other community activities, Alira Health provides partnership support for:
- SMOC soccer camp for children in Boston’s MetroWest neighborhood
- The American Diabetes Association
- The American Cancer Society