Alira Health CEO Gabriele Brambilla Interviewed by Investment Reports
Alira Health CEO Gabriele Brambilla recently shared his thoughts on the importance of patient engagement and the digital tools that will allow patients to better manage their own health data and care. Access the interview for his answers to questions like:
- What does Alira Health’s footprint look like today?
- In what ways does your business model benefit from patient collaboration?
- What makes instruments such as Health Storylines™ so useful for patients?
- How do you assess the current willingness to use digital tools to manage healthcare, both from the standpoint of the patient and the companies involved?
- Alira Health recently benefited from a USD 58 million capital injection. What are you prioritizing in terms of investment for the period to come?
Investment Reports is a content provider for Newsweek.