A Playbook for Patient Engagement in MedTech in the U.S.
Capitalizing on MedTech’s Next Opportunity
Stakeholder groups in the healthcare ecosystem recognize the value patient engagement can bring in developing patient-centered initiatives throughout lifecycle management. However, the MedTech industry has not yet taken full advantage of the opportunity patient engagement presents. Properly executed patient engagement strategies can lead to improved service of patient needs, improved outcomes, and maximized market access.
About this Playbook
“A Playbook for Patient Engagement in MedTech in the U.S.” is a result of amalgamating ideas, research, findings, and forecasts from industry subject matter experts that together formed the Patient Engagement Think Tank in MedTech, an unprecedented 18-month collaboration established by Alira Health with six top-tier MedTech industry leaders, MassMEDIC, and The Center for Patient Advocacy Leaders (CPALs).
The Playbook delivers actionable insights on how the MedTech industry can successfully incorporate patient engagement activities at each stage of the medical device and diagnostic development product lifecycle.
Download this Playbook to Learn More About:
- How MedTech stakeholders can leverage bidirectional patient engagement strategies to ensure that patients’ experiences, perspectives, and priorities are captured and meaningfully incorporated into product lifecycle management.
- Key pain points, opportunities, value propositions, and activities across stakeholder groups that span:
- Clinical Development
- Regulatory and Market Access
- Pre- and Post-Commercialization
- A Patient-Centered Co-Design methodology for MedTech that ensures products and solutions serve patient needs, improve outcomes, and maximize market access.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news, events, and thought leadership