Webinar Replay: Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) for Medical Technologies for the US Healthcare System
Watch Now On-Demand
Adoption, utilization, and payment of medical technologies require safety, efficacy, and effectiveness data to convince the purchaser (provider, payer, or patient). In the United States (US) healthcare system, long-term data on effectiveness is critical to maintain payer confidence in the technology and serve the population. Therefore, a well-designed Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) study is vital for generating short- and long-term effectiveness data. In addition, this webinar discusses a stepwise strategic approach to developing HEOR data for medical technology.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Learn strategic approach to HEOR in medical devices
- Understand the current framework in the US
- Understand how HEOR is being used to convince various stakeholders including investors
- Understand concepts through a case study
- Analyze relevance of HEOR approach for reimbursement
The webinar is hosted on the HealthEconomics platform.