We are looking for interns to join us as Analysts for Healthcare Strategy and M&A for 6 months periods.
Locations are flexible: in our Barcelona, Munich or Paris offices in the EU or in our Boston office in the US.
As a business analyst, you will work on client projects as part of a team and be responsible for problem-solving. You will play a key role in gathering and analyzing data, interviewing clients, and contributing to the team’s recommendations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct research and business analysis of healthcare companies and segments.
- Identify issues and help form hypotheses and solutions to address client questions.
- Work with the team to synthesize findings and refine recommendations.
- Develop and edit slide presentations or other communications to convey insights and recommendations of the team.
- Monitor important developments, initiatives, news, legislation, corporation activities, and M&A transactions, analyzing the impact of strategies and business plans.
- Assist in the preparation of business proposals, presentations, and marketing materials.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Graduating or newly graduated students with MSc in business, Economics, Finance or MSc in Life Sciences related programs looking for an internship at the intersection of the management consulting and healthcare industries.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint are a must).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Healthcare, engineering or Life Sciences studies and/or meaningful past experience in these areas is strongly desirable.