We are looking for an M&A intern to join us for 6 months in our Barcelona, Paris, and Munich offices; with the potential to stay full-time based on performance.
As an analyst, you will work on client projects as part of a team and be responsible for problem-solving. You will play a key role in gathering and analyzing data, interviewing clients, and contributing to the team’s recommendations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct research and business analysis of healthcare companies and segments.
- Identify issues and help form hypotheses and solutions to address client questions.
- Work with the team to synthesize findings and refine recommendations.
- Develop and edit slide presentations or other communications to convey insights and recommendations of the team.
- Monitor important developments, initiatives, news, legislation, corporation activities, and M&A transactions, analyzing the impact of strategies and business plans.
- Support in the preparation of marketing documents for M&A transactions (teaser, Memorandum of Information, Management Presentations…).
- Assist in the elaboration of financial valuations (transaction and trading multiples, DCF).
- Assist in the preparation of business proposals, presentations, and marketing materials.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Newly graduated students with degrees in business, Economics, Finance, or MSc in Life Sciences related programs looking for an internship at the intersection of transaction advisory and healthcare industries.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint are a must).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Healthcare, engineering, or Life Sciences studies and/or meaningful past experience in these areas is strongly desirable.
- Strong finance basis and company valuation techniques