Effective treatments and improved outcomes rely on integrating patient feedback efficiently and in real time. From research to launch, Alira Health connects patients, clinicians, and advocacy groups to accelerate client understanding of patient priorities, creating opportunities to solve unmet needs in new markets and developing activities to match patient values and priorities.
We leverage our diverse global network and deep industry expertise to provide real, actionable patient insights. Our dedicated patient engagement team provides tailored support designed to center patient voices across the healthcare ecosystem.
We are looking for an intern to join us as an Analyst for our Patient Engagement Team for a 6-month period in our Barcelona office.
As an Analyst, you will work on client projects as part of a team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct research and business analysis of healthcare companies and segments.
- Identify issues and help form hypotheses and solutions to address client questions.
- Work with the team to synthesize findings and refine recommendations.
- Develop and edit slide presentations or other communications to convey insights and recommendations of the team.
- Assist in the preparation of business proposals, presentations and marketing materials.
- Support the VP of Patient Engagement in the development of our latest practice at Alira Health.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Graduating or newly graduated students with a MSc in Business /Life Sciences
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint
- Healthcare, engineering or Life Sciences studies and/or meaningful past experience in these areas is strongly desirable.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.