The Associate is a critical member of the Alira Health Transaction Advisory team in our Transaction Advisory division. The Associate will work closely with Managers and Partners to execute projects in representation of sell and buy-side M&A transactions, licensing in & out or any other strategic deals.
The Associate will be assigned analysis and work streams, in direct contact with clients and targets, and will therefore significantly contributes to the success of each project. The Associate will also have a people management role within the Transaction Advisory division and a business development role for Alira Health in general.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Organize the development of high-quality transaction project deliverables, including company and asset presentations, but also target lists, process letters, virtual data rooms, etc.
- Manage transaction processes, with the support of Associates & Analysts, in close collaboration with Managers & Partners, and in direct contact with clients, targets and other third parties.
- Manage and train a team of Associates and Analysts.
- Contribute to the development of the firm.
- Prepare/coordinate business proposals.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in the industry.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Graduate degree from top-notch university, in either Business Economics, Finance or in Life Sciences related programs.
- 1+ years of professional experience in management consulting, private equity or M&A. Experience in life sciences consulting is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage client relationships.
- Ability to manage a team of 1 to 3 people.
- Fluent in English. Other languages considered a plus.
ALIRA HEALTH OFFERINGS
It is the policy of Alira Health to provide equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, military obligations, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. Unlawful discrimination of any type, including retaliation against an individual filing a charge or making a complaint of discrimination, is not tolerated.
We offer our employees a rewarding career in the growing field of healthcare consulting and the opportunity to work in an international and entrepreneurial organization with talented and committed team of individuals. We also provide career development opportunity within Alira Health and a competitive compensation and benefits package.