The Business Analyst will work within a global team that advises the company on the subject of integration and the optimum use of SaaS-based solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and define processes, following the classic waterfall development model, but also using a flexible approach (SCRUM)
- Produce and maintain written materials including, but not limited to, process-related flows, user manuals, technical specifications, installation procedures, test plans, and training guides and materials, as required
- Manage related projects and implement the newly defined processes, also under agile principles
- Act as a liaison between the business users and both internal and external IT suppliers
- A BSc/MSc degree in computer science, business informatics, business analysis, business studies or science, or a similar qualification
- 3 to 5 years of professional project experience regarding concept development, and the development and implementation of IT systems
- Extensive knowledge of Office365 and SharePoint Platform, from an integration perspective, ideally within a consulting environment.
- Previous Experience with ISO quality standards and an ISMS framework will be a great asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in quality inspection and/or quality control
- Proven practical experience (both in a managerial and technical capacity) in leading a project team.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of personalities and work styles.
- High energy and resilience, and calm under pressure.
- Self-motivated, committed, and result-driven. Ability to work within a remote team.
- Fluency in oral and written English (any additional language would be beneficial).
ALIRA HEALTH OFFERINGS
We offer our employees a rewarding career in the growing field of strategy consulting, health economics, market access, regulatory affairs, and the opportunity to work in a talented and committed growing team of individuals. We also provide training and career development opportunities within Alira Health and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Permanent authorization to work in the E.U. and current passport
- Ability to travel internationally