The Global Market Access team at Alira Health brings together an international team of professionals with deep knowledge of European and American health systems, all passionate about their topics: ranging from Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement, Health Economics and Outcome Research to Real-World Evidence for the Pharmaceutical and MedTech industries.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Drive and support the development and execution of the market access and reimbursement strategy for pharmaceuticals and digital health technologies at a global, regional level and local level.
Project work (>85% of time) Market Access:
- Develop global market access and pricing strategies
- Identify evidence gaps in clinical data needed for optimal reimbursement and design appropriate strategies to generate payer-relevant evidence
- Review country specific HTA reports/benefit assessment decisions and identify payer needs and inform clinical trial development
- Define payer value proposition in line with the product/brand strategy and assist in developing payer value stories and objection handlers
- Translate payer value propositions into pricing and reimbursement (P&R) dossiers, considering the specificities of each individual market
- Assist in developing global value dossiers and advisory board briefing books
- Manage the development of a EUnetHTA Relative Effectiveness Assessment (REA) submission
- Support the preparation and conduct of primary payer research to anticipate payer needs and conduct primary market research in key European, Middle East and North Africa markets
- Assist in the development of evidence generation strategies to support the value demonstration of pre-launch and/or marketed products in relevant disease (mainly oncology)
- Assist in the design, development, conduct, and/or management of primary and secondary non-interventional studies and HEOR models, plus appropriate communication and tools to support access decisions.
- Conduct secondary research to identify and collect information on specific therapeutic areas and/or specific drug classes including a Middle East and North Africa countries
- Support Negotiation Workshops in key European, Middle East and North Africa markets
- Support innovative pricing/outcomes-based pricing schemes projects.
- Support one of the key EU4 countries in their local market access projects
Business Development (<15% of time):
- Has a good network in one international company (Global)
- Prepare proposals and budgets
- Attend networking events such as industry conferences and meetings
- Has a thorough understanding of Market Access offerings
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- More than 3-year work experience in a similar role
- Doctor of Pharmacy from a university or equivalent
- For foreign degrees: Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination
- Master degree in International Pharmacoeconomics or Health economics from a university or equivalent
- English: Very good knowledge (orally and written)
- One additional European language is big plus (B2-C1 level)
ALIRA HEALTH OFFERINGS
We offer our employees a rewarding career in the growing field of health economics, market access, pricing and reimbursement and the opportunity to work in a talented and committed growing team of individuals. We also provide training and career development opportunities within Alira Health and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.