The Consultant is a key member of the case team and actively takes part in solving challenging client question related to market opportunities assessments, growth strategies, commercial due diligences, target search or transactions. Consultants are responsible of full parts of project streams, developing and delivering components of the client engagement and contribute to the success of each project.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Organizes and independently runs exhaustive primary and secondary research, analyzes and synthetizes data of healthcare companies, products and trends around the globe.
- Interprets analysis outcomes and identifies broader issues arising from the above analysis.
- Delivers key insights of the primary and secondary research in an appropriate presentation format.
- Develops well-structured primary interviews guides and conduct primary interviews about different themes in the healthcare industry.
- Identifies and recommends sources, market studies, and databases to augment and update Alira Health’s knowledge base.
- Monitors and reports important developments, initiatives, news, legislation, corporate activities and M&A transactions to analyze the impact of these actions on strategies and business plans.
- Structures and prepares strategy consulting deliverables, including company portfolio and strategy analyses, market analyses, and business development recommendations.
- Helps form and structure hypotheses to address client questions.
- Works with team to develop and refine recommendations.
- Develops and edits slide presentations or other communications to convey insights and recommendations of team.
- Participates in firm development by contributing to recruiting, knowledge management, technology systems, and related functions.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Potentially supervises Associates and Analysts.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Graduate degree from a top ranked university, in either Business Economics, Finance, Life Sciences/Engineering related programs.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in management consulting or corporate strategy.
- Broad understanding of healthcare industry concepts and challenges (trends, key metrics, sales organization, pricing, reimbursement regulatory and clinical, general market access).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem-solve unstructured or ambiguous challenges.
- Excellent business English, both written and verbal. Additional language is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Self-starter who thrives in collaborative, yet less structured team environment.
ALIRA HEALTH OFFERINGS
It is the policy of Alira Health to provide equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, military obligations, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. Unlawful discrimination of any type, including retaliation against an individual filing a charge or making a complaint of discrimination, is not tolerated.
We offer our employees a rewarding career in the growing field of healthcare consulting and the opportunity to work in an international and entrepreneurial organization with talented and committed team of individuals. We also provide career development opportunity within Alira Health and a competitive compensation and benefits package.