The merge of Care Factory into Alira Health’s Paris-based teams enables us to guide our clients on innovation, market access, optimization of care pathways, public affairs and patient support.
Care Factory brings together a young multidisciplinary team of economists, statisticians, engineers, pharmacists, and market access specialists offering support to all our stakeholders in the healthcare system.
Our approaches are based on a strong knowledge of the functioning of the French and European healthcare systems.
Working within the Care Factory and Alira Health more generally, means evolving in an environment of innovation open to the world of health start-ups, to university research involving health data, and to the reflections of the public authorities on the evolution of health care systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Lead the data science parts of the real-life studies:
- Responsible for defining the study design and analysis methods (biostatistics, data and process mining, data visualization…).
- Responsible for writing the statistical analysis plan.
- Takes charge of the statistical analysis (R or SAS) and contributes to the interpretation of the results.
- Ability to propose and guide the project team for exploratory data science projects starting from a study objective but without a fully defined analysis plan (no PAS and light protocol)
- Contribute to the writing of the study report.
- Participate in medico-economic modeling: literature review, data collection (epidemiology, micro-costing, etc.), choice of modeling techniques, model production and sensitivity analyses.
Project management and client relationship:
- Submits results to external customers
- Manage communications with clients; meet expectations, address issues as they arise
- Ensure projects are delivered on time.
Communication and training:
- Provide statistical consulting services to the RWE team and external clients
- Support the RWE team for commercial initiatives (proposal preparation, feasibility study, bid defense)
- Contribute to the success of Alira Health by participating in internal initiatives in professional development, technology, knowledge management and marketing to further increase the quality and quantity of resources.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Advanced degree (PhD or MSc) in Computer Science / Data Science / biostatistics
- 3 – 4 years of professional experience in Data Analysis, ideally in Healthcare/ Life Sciences consulting
- Working knowledge of data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with Ror SAS
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Basic knowledge of Python (optionnal).
- Deeper knowledge of French databases SNDS /PMSI is a great asset.
- Deeper knowledge of UK CPRD and/or Spanish SIDIAP and/or US Claims is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively complex information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical parties and to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations, innovative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible with changing customer requirements, needs and operating environments.
- Excellent business English (written and oral) – additional European non-English languages an advantage.