We are looking for a full-time Director for our Transaction Advisory practice to join us. As a Director, you will play a key role in developing and delivering advisory services and managing and mentoring junior team members. You will have a lot of autonomy in executing Transaction Advisory projects and contributing actively to the company’s growth.
Our Directors work closely with Partners and leaders from other divisions and interact/manage directly clients. You will be involved in international projects. You will work closely with our EU team and will run in particular biotech/pharma asset deal (licensing) on top of traditional M&A projects.
The other key aspects of the job are to develop a network in the USA and generate a pipeline of projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage project processes, from the redaction of marketing material and valuation to negotiation
- Prepare/coordinate business proposals
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in the industry
- Manage client communications, set expectations, resolve issues as they arise
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Ensure routine documentation of Alira Health services, workflows, analytics, team processes to build internal knowledge-base and efficiencies
- Provide management and mentoring to direct reports, ensuring that they become well-rounded, well trained, and become quickly assimilated into Alira Health culture, policies, and procedures
- Ensure fair performance reviews for direct reports based on specific, measurable goals
- Provide feedback to both direct reports and project team members
- Provide training to junior staff on a variety of skills, knowledge, and processes
- Look for and capitalize upon opportunities to sell additional services to current clients
- Develop industry network
- Promote the company internally and externally, represent company at events and conferences
- Recognize and seek out opportunities to develop new business, including other practice area services
- Contribute to the success of Alira Health through participation in internal initiatives in professional development, technology, knowledge management and marketing to further raise the quality and quantity of resources
- Develop domain expertise in one or more aspects of healthcare
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Top-notch university/business school, a double degree with a healthcare specialization is a plus
- 6 to 15+ years of professional experience in business development in life sciences, a consulting experience is a plus
- Team player and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage client relationships
- Ability to manage a team of 1 to 3 people
- Fluent in English
If you enjoy the fast pace of consulting, are confident, ambitious, and team-oriented and have the skills and experience to back it up, please send us your cover letter and CV telling us why you are a good fit for the team. We want to hear from you!
ALIRA HEALTH OFFERINGS
It is the policy of Alira Health to provide equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, military obligations, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. Unlawful discrimination of any type, including retaliation against an individual filing a charge or making a complaint of discrimination, is not tolerated.
We offer our employees a rewarding career in the growing field of healthcare consulting and the opportunity to work in an international and entrepreneurial organization with talented and committed team of individuals. We also provide career development opportunity within Alira Health and a competitive compensation and benefits package.