In this highly visible leadership role, you will have the opportunity to expand our services in the U.S., develop the client base, manage key accounts, and work very closely with our different practice areas to achieve the goals.
The Business Development Director will be an integral member within the Alira Health Business Development team and will provide project leadership and domain expertise for client engagement while utilizing his/her experience in design, proposal development, negotiation, and execution of compelling deliverables to support client needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop new business for Alira Health’s across its different division, by identifying synergies between practice areas and leveraging existing accounts or by building opportunities with new accounts.
- Work closely during the business development process with the leaders of other divisions to maximize chances to close new engagements.
- Track current and past clients, including follow-up, deadlines, and metrics, utilizing Salesforce and other tools.
- Provides regular updates to the leadership team regarding business development metrics and goals.
- Participate in internal, client/sponsor, and other meetings as required.
- Utilize and apply best practices, gleaned from experience and consultation with individuals of expertise, on projects, appropriately tailoring for client and culture.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Top-notch university/business school, a double degree with a healthcare specialization is a plus.
- 6 to 15+ years of professional experience in business development in life sciences, a consulting experience is a plus.
- Team player and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage client relationships.
- Ability to manage a team of 1 to 3 people.
- Fluent in English.
If you enjoy the fast pace of consulting, are confident, ambitious, and team-oriented and have the skills and experience to back it up, please send us your cover letter and CV telling us why you are a good fit for the team. We want to hear from you!