The FP&A Associate will support the Director of Finance in the development of the FP&A function within the Group. The role will be centered around data analysis to provide key financial information for the wider organization and contribute to its growth. If you want an opportunity to learn and progress within the Finance arena consider joining us!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyze the financial and activity data to provide useful insights into business performance.
- Perform period-end reviews of the actual figures.
- Take part in the definition of the budgets and forecasts with the different stakeholders.
- Provide suggestions for process improvements.
- Support the Director of Finance in any other FP&A related task.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the FP&A area.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills required for role.
- Good organizational skills to plan, organize and prioritize workload are crucial for this position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficient in English; knowledge of French or Spanish helpful, but not required.
- Familiarity with NetSuite, QuickBooks Online a plus.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Flexible work environment, with a balance office and remote working
- Training opportunities for personal development
- Authorization to work permanently in Spain.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.