We are looking for an intern to join our Global Market Access team as an analyst. This is a temporary position, lasting about 6 months, starting as soon as possible in the Barcelona, Basel, or Boston offices.
As an Analyst, you will work on client projects as part of a team. You will play a key role in gathering and analyzing data, interviewing clients, and contributing to the team’s recommendations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review of Global Value Dossiers and adaptations to different countries.
- Identify issues and help form hypotheses and solutions to address client questions.
- Prepare Objection Handler documents.
- Take part in the development, adaptation and revision of economic models (budget impact, cost-effectiveness…).
- Search and investigate on Global Pricing. Request for price and financing conditions
- Prepare market access documentation for drug evaluation (drug-economic analysis, literature review, critical reading, analysis of clinical studies, development of value dossiers…).
- Develop knowledge about the environment and stakeholders involved in the overall framework of the financing of medicines and global health systems.
- Take part in the organization and conduct of internal meetings, trainings and external meetings (events, advisory boards).
- Assist in the preparation business proposals, presentations and marketing materials.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Graduate with an excellent academic record in life sciences and/or experience in the health care industry; Degree such as Masters, MPH, or Ph.D. in the area of Health Outcomes/Health Economics is preferred.
- Excellent business English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent proficiency and experience with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint are a must).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.