ROLE AND SCOPE
The HR Intern supports the daily operations of the HR Department with attention to International and local HR Administration, Payroll, and Talent Acquisition within Alira Health.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
HR Administration & Payroll
• Provide administrative work to support the smooth communication and handling of employment contracts, internal announcements, and HR reporting.
• Process administrative onboarding of new hires.
• Maintain employee records and update the diverse HR databases.
• Facilitate the implementation of HR policies along with the HR team.
• Daily contact with employees in order to help them in vacation period calculation, Collective Agreement information, and to provide them with HR documentation.
• Support the creation, maintenance and updating of the company’s organization structure.
• Acquire the standard knowledge of Personnel Administration / Employee Relations matters managed by the team: Prepare or update employment records, process all personnel action forms.
Onboarding and Talent development
• Support the onboarding process for new employees, especially for welcome and training programs.
• Support the creation of new onboarding and training materials.
• Support the effective management of spontaneous candidate’s database guaranteeing its correct screen, answer, and classification of future potential candidates.
• Assists the recruitment team in the management and organization of interviews.
• Design questionnaires and surveys to check employee and candidate experience.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Currently studying a degree in a related field such as psychology, HR labor relations administration, management, or business.
• Motivation and engagement for the Human Resources area. Has a passion for applying modern HR and talent management practices in a fast-moving business context.
• Good understanding of consulting, or management services industry, and multi-cultural environments.
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Strong interpersonal and time-management skills, and great follow-through on tasks.
• Self-starter, with strong autonomy.
• Strong service-oriented behavior.
• Strong attention to details
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Respect for compliance – in policies, regulations, and laws Alira Health
• At ease with PowerPoint and Excel.
• High level of discretion.
• Fluent in English, written and oral proficiency in Spanish.
• Proficiency in French or German will be a plus.
• You can establish an internship agreement with your university or business school.