The Human Resources Manager is a critical member of the Alira Health team. He/she is responsible for the deployment of the HR policy, programs, practices within Alira Health and supports the objectives and business challenges through effective HR and talent solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assess and respond to the recruiting and hiring needs with a primary focus on the EU including Spain, France, Germany, and Switzerland. Develop and implement innovative recruitment strategies and plans to attract talent.
- Develop a clear and evolutive talent acquisition policy, process, and appropriate tools to ensure a solid pipeline of candidates matching Alira Health’s needs today and tomorrow.
- Responsible for the various steps of talent acquisition, from sourcing to onboarding.
- Coach hiring managers and identify development needs in recruitment skills.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to ensure consistent and effective interviewing, evaluation and selection.
- Identify talent acquisition KPIs and analytics to analyze hiring effectiveness and cost of hire metrics.
- Build and maintain relationships with external recruiting companies, etc.
- Enhance and promote online presence and job openings through various social media platforms.
- Responsible for participating or leading in other HR-related projects and/or initiatives that support the business strategy.
- Review and implement a global onboarding process, program, and KPIs to measure the program’s effectiveness.
- Ensure newly hired employees are properly onboarded
- Support employees during the full employment life-cycle.
- Identify target talent audiences, as well as the development and execution of employment branding strategy and tactics (e.g., company career site, social media pages, search engine marketing, mobile technology, etc.).
- Ensure appropriate media/messages target appropriate talent audiences.
- Establish measurements and track performance effectiveness of all employment branding strategies.
- Contribute and implement a social media strategy for recruitment purposes by leveraging the employer brand and employer value proposition.
- Actively participate to building up and promoting the Alira Health employer brand.
- Coordinate administrative work necessary to support the smooth communication and handling of employment contracts, internal announcements, HR reporting.
- Liaise with appropriate external experts when needed to ensure compliance and governance.
- Any other duties as assigned.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of HR experience required.
- Prior experience working in a Consulting, Life Sciences, and/or Pharmaceutical organization is preferred.
- Must have strong management and team-building skills.
- Must have strong English language skills – both writing and speaking. Fluency in French is also preferred.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced organization.
- Must possess the knowledge and demonstrated abilities in employee relations, management development, and recruiting/staffing.
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills with the ability to interface and effectively influence throughout all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must have advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- Customer-focused with a balanced approach, good judgment, organizational astuteness, and strong relationship-building skills.
- Some knowledge of workforce analytics is highly preferred.