The Office Manager will organize and coordinate our Barcelona office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager will also work closely with other Alira Health offices’ respective Office Managers and will be involved in the activities of Munich office.
The Office Manager wears multiple hats and is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support. With a deep service-oriented mindset, this person is able to work independently, is well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting offices of diverse people.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure that the Barcelona office is a well-kept space with an inspiring working atmosphere
- Manage offices budget
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, and service providers
- Purchase office supplies and equipment, and maintain proper stock levels
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Provide general support for visitors.
- Coordinate offices’ activities to ensure maximum efficiency: help teams with booking travels, accommodation, etc.
- Review the travel expenses reports of team members
- Onboarding assistance for new employees, including:
- Organizing newcomers’ welcome day, and furniture
- Supporting the onboarding sessions along with HR
Organization of internal company events and gatherings:
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events and team building activities.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 3+ year of related experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Other European language such as French or Italian is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, with collaborative mindset, sense of dialogue, diplomacy and open minded.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and organize tasks, managing time effectively
- Strong service-oriented behavior and high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Self-starter, with strong autonomy and at ease in fast-moving working environment
- Rigor and strong attention to details
- Ability to combine hands-on attitude in operational topics, problem-solving skills and solution orientation.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Training opportunities for personal development
- Authorization to work permanently in Spain.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.