As a Principal Biostatistician, you will hold a combined technical and project leadership position. Working as part of the global Biostatistics team, you will deliver, lead and project manage assigned studies across Phases I-IV in a variety of therapeutic areas. This role allows to work homebased in EU, UK, and USA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Deliver and lead assigned studies ensuring quality standards and timelines are met.
- Prepare and review Statistical Analysis Plans and specifications.
- Write and review statistical methodology and results sections of reports.
- Perform sample size calculations.
- Review statistical analysis (tables, figures, and listings), including validation support if required.
- Provide statistical input to the design and review of Protocols and Case Report Forms.
- Prepare and deliver training for staff and clients on statistical methodology and principles.
- Deliver presentations and manage technical communication with clients.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Master’s degree in Statistics or related field.
- Substantial clinical trials experience, CRO experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in methodological biostatistics.
- Previous project leadership experience.
- Good SAS programming skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, and organizational skills.