As Principal Data Manager, you will hold a combined technical and leading position within our global data management department. You will lead data management projects, provide support in managing and deploying resources effectively, and work alongside the Director of Data Management to maintain effective departments at our various locations that are focused on delivering the highest quality of data management outputs and customer care. This role allows to work homebased in EU, UK, and USA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead data management activities for client and internal projects, including complex projects.
- Provide support in the maintenance of an effective data management department.
- Design the Case Record Form and guide process for CRF approval.
- Ensure DM tasks for the assigned studies are performed on time and within budget.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Degree in life science, pharmaceutical, biology or related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in data management field or similar in a pharmaceutical or CRO environment.
- Expert in one or more DM systems or processes and recognized for their expertise.