As Principal Project Manager, you will hold a combined technical and leading position within our global project management department. You will lead projects from inception to completion, managing and deploying resources effectively and work alongside the Director of Project Management to lead the department at our various locations that are focused on delivering the highest quality of management outputs and customer care.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Planning and oversight of the projects, from inception to completion, ensuring completion on time, within cost and required quality standards.
- Coaching and mentoring Senior/Junior Project Managers and supports Project Manager Director with process improvement initiatives.
- Timely oversight of the budget, including work completed, hours used, and profit status, and ensure the profitability target is met.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree is a scientific or related discipline or college diploma.
- At least 5 years of experience in clinical research environment, biometrics preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management roles.