As an analyst, you will work on client projects as part of a team, interacting closely with the Director of Real-World Data Generation. You will combine your skills in data analysis together with your strong interest and/or expertise in the Healthcare / Life Sciences industry, to take part in projects and ensure that the available real-world data are leveraged appropriately.
You will play a key role in gathering and analyzing data, thus contributing to the team’s recommendations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct research on data sources and initiatives on Real-World Data across Europe
- Identify issues and help form hypotheses, solutions and strategies to address client needs on Real World Data
- Develop and edit slide presentations or other communications to convey insights and recommendations of team
- Assist in the elaboration of the strategy to grow the business of the Real-World Evidence practice across Europe
- Support in the preparation of deliverables for existing projects on Real-World Data
- Assist in the preparation business proposals, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Assist in the management of project to ensure high quality delivery (development of project plans, organize regular meetings to track progress …)
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Graduating or newly graduated students with MSc in business, Economics, Finance or MSc in Life Sciences related programs looking for an internship at the intersection of Data Management and Healthcare industries.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint are a must).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Healthcare, engineering or Life Sciences studies and/or meaningful past experience in these areas is strongly desirable.