DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Support the development and execution of the market access and HEOR strategy for pharmaceutical clients at a global or regional level
• Develop global value dossiers and advisory board briefing books.
• Identify evidence gaps in clinical data needed for optimal reimbursement and design appropriate strategies to generate payer-relevant data.
• Review country-specific HTA reports to identify payer needs and inform clinical trial development.
• Define the payer value proposition in line with the product/brand strategy.
• Translate payer value propositions into pricing and reimbursement (P&R) dossiers, considering the specificities of each individual market.
• Conduct primary payer research to anticipate payer needs.
• Assist in the development of evidence generation strategies to support the value demonstration of pre-launch and/or marketed products in relevant disease/therapeutic areas.
• Assist in the design, development, conduct, and/or management of HE&OR models, secondary non-interventional studies, and appropriate communication and tools to support access decisions.
• Conduct secondary research to identify and collect information on specific therapeutic areas and/or specific drug classes.
• Perform research, summaries, or preliminary slide decks for business development purposes.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of therapeutic area strategies, disease areas, the pricing and reimbursement (P&R) landscape, and reimbursement rules in the US and ex-US (e.g. major EU markets and Canada).
• Ensure the quality of deliverables and achievement of key milestones as per client requirements and Alira Health standards.
• Support senior staff on specific business initiatives, as required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
Masters degree in Pharmaceutical Economics & Policy, plus three years of experience as Consultant or Research Analyst in Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR). Experience must be in HEOR, Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Analyses, Economic Modeling and Health Policy.