The Consultant is a critical member of the Alira Health Transaction Advisory team in our Transaction Advisory division. The Consultant will work closely with Managers and Partners to execute projects in the representation of sell and buy-side M&A transactions, licensing in & out, or any other strategic deals.
The Consultant will be assigned analysis and workstreams, in direct contact with clients and targets, and will therefore significantly contribute to the success of each project. The Consultant will also have a people management role within the Transaction Advisory division and a business development role for Alira Health in general.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Organize the development of high-quality transaction project deliverables, including company and asset presentations, but also target lists, process letters, virtual data rooms, etc.
- Manage transaction processes, with the support of Associates & Analysts, in close collaboration with Managers & Partners, and in direct contact with clients, targets, and other third parties.
- Manage and train a team of Associates and Analysts.
- Contribute to the development of the firm.
- Prepare/coordinate business proposals.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in the industry.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Graduate degree from a top-notch university, in either Business Economics, Finance or in Life Sciences related programs.
- 4+ years of professional experience in management consulting, private equity, or M&A. Experience in life sciences consulting is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage client relationships.
- Good management skills
- Fluent in English. Other languages are considered a plus.