CMC Technical and GMP Training
In-depth training for the full product lifecycle
We design and deliver on-site CMC quality and regulatory compliance training. Clients learn how to plan and execute product development and manufacturing strategies, and how to integrate CMC activities with regulatory requirements. Alira Health CMC Team's experienced guidance supports quality and compliance throughout the product lifecycle.
We can help you:
We can help you:
- Design and deliver on-site CMC quality and regulatory compliance training
- Advise on planning and executing product development and manufacturing strategies and how to integrate CMC activities with regulatory requirements
- Plan personnel training programs
- Guidance on Pre-IND briefing package and CMC section of IND/IMPD/BLA
Why choose Alira Health for compliance training?
The Alira Health team is dedicated to delivering in-depth support and training. Our subject matter experts are:
- Industry leaders in cGMP manufacturing, experienced in the creation and implementation of training processes and documentation for organizational GMP readiness
- Focused on delivering integrated strategies that achieve regulatory and compliance standards throughout your product life cycle
Related CMC News
Therapeutic IgG-Like Bispecific Antibodies: Modular Versatility and Manufacturing Challenges
Our experts conducted a deep evaluation of IgG-like bsAbs including general advantages and disadvantages compared with MAbs and more.
Immunoglobulin Fc-Fusion Proteins
Our experts published a series of articles in BioProcess International reviewing the state of the art of Fc – fusion proteins, including their structure and molecular design, manufacturing(...)
Capture of CH1-Containing Bispecific Antibodies: Evaluating an Alternative to Protein A
In the article our team investigated the use of an alternative purification method for BsAbs – a commercially available CaptureSelect CH1-XL affinity resin.
The Process of CDMO Selection for Antibody Development: Matching Capabilities to Need
In this webinar, you'll learn how to identify key solution features, define patient experience expectations, generate evidence, and more!
Advances in Biologics and CGT
We are excited to share that we will be joining the Networking Reception: Advances in Biologics and CGT hosted by Catalent.
Essential Elements of Technology Transfer
Peter Alexander, Senior Consultant, CMC, co-authored an article about technology transfer categories, essential elements, and documentation.
Manufacturing Challenges of Therapeutic Antibody-Drug Conjugates
Our expert CMC team addresses the manufacturing challenges of ADCs in “Manufacturing Challenges of Therapeutic Antibody-Drug Conjugates.”