Biometrics Optimization Solution (B.O.S)
Responding to ICH GCP E6(R2) and Oversight Requirements
As your partner, we’ll leverage our indication-specific experience to guide you through the full data management process, including:
- Guaranteed ICH E6 (R2) Compliance
- Integrated Risk Management Analysis & Mitigation
- Improved Control of Data Acquisition, Storage & Reporting
- All supported by a complete governance package to prove effective oversight and risk management
Why use B.O.S.?
Oversight is a requirement of the ICH E6(R2) addendum, according to which the ultimate responsibility for the quality and integrity of the trial data resides with the sponsor. This requires a risk-based approach to quality management and oversight. Conducting clinical data oversight can be challenging, particularly for companies that lack functional experts internally.
There are several ways to mitigate risks with an outsourcing model; using an experienced team through B.O.S. is both complete and cost-effective.
Why choose Alira Health?
The CROS NT and Alira Health biometrics team has provided expert statistical guidance for over 500 projects, including regulatory communication and submissions, study-based data management, biostatistics, and statistical programming. You will benefit from our:
- Exceptional customer service and site relations
- In-depth expertise across the entire clinical trial process
- Flexible and tailored service delivered by multidisciplinary and global teams
- Frequent, transparent, and professional communication
- Guarantee we will lead your study efficiently, safely, and successfully