Flexible Outsourcing Solutions
Enhance your clinical development with the support of Alira Health’s Biometrics experts through our scalable Functional Service Provision (FSP) solutions. We have extensive experience in FSP and offer a tailored approach with attention to your specific needs.
Tailored offerings to best support your requirements:
- A Biometrics team that is an integral part of your cross-functional team
- Support for the design and execution of your data strategy
- Support to understand your future biometric needs and drive workload forecasting
- We also offer Enhanced FSP – a unique solution combining FSP with adoption of data-related technologies and state-of-the-art methodologies to capitalize your data value
Why choose Alira Health?
With Alira Health as your FSP partner, you will benefit from:
- Flexible and tailored service delivered by an experienced Biometrics team
- Exceptional attention to your needs
- Consistent high-quality support
Five Years Evolution of Chemotherapy Administration in Home Care in France
Have a look at the poster to get an overview of the dynamics in the development of chemotherapy in home care across different French regions during a five-year period.
Advanced Wound Care Summit
We are pleased to announce that we will sponsor, attend, and speak at Advanced Wound Care Summit.
We are pleased to announce that we will be sponsoring and attending ACDM 2023. ACDM23 offers a full two-day program of expert speakers, specialist panels, workshops and debates which(...)
2022 Recap: Your Favorite Alira Health Publications
In 2022, the Alira Health team of scientists, strategists, economists, clinicians, and biostatisticians shared actionable insights, industry thought leadership, and leading-edge guidance(...)
How to Optimize Clinical Research with Patient Advisory Boards
Patient engagement is increasingly essential to all stages of product development—particularly clinical research.
Innovations in Wound Healing
We are excited to attend and sponsor a poster presentation at the Innovations in Wound Healing event this year. This unique meeting is led by a group of experienced educators, scientists(...)
Analyzing and Interpreting Data from Biometric Monitoring Technologies in Clinical Trials
The rise of technology in clinical research allows us to capture meaningful aspects of health in clinical study participants.