Site Selection and Feasibility Access
Building the foundation for a successful trial
The careful selection and evaluation of investigative sites is critical for the success of clinical trials—with potential impacts to budgetary and timing requirements as well as the quality of clinical data generated.
Alira Health works closely with clients to efficiently develop detailed, indication-focused site feasibility tools. These tools are designed to ensure a strong rate of site qualification, increasing the probability of sites that meet expectations for approval.
Leveraging a strong global network of clinical sites
Over the last two decades, Alira Health has developed deep industry experience and created long-standing relationships with hundreds of study coordinators and investigators around the world.
Our extensive pharmaceutical and medical device clinical research database allows us to target reliable, relevant trial sites known for solid accrual potential and good data quality in the relevant study population.
Why choose Alira Health?
With Alira Health industry leading CRO as your partner, you will benefit from:
- Exceptional customer service and site relations
- In-depth expertise across the entire clinical trial process
- Flexible and tailored service delivered by multidisciplinary and global teams
- Frequent, transparent, and professional communication
- Guarantee we will lead your study efficiently, safely, and successfully