Trial Management and Clinical Operations
At Alira Health, our mission is to deliver effective, end-to-end resource planning, collaboration, and training for our clinical trial partners. We offer a holistic, well-coordinated, and collaborative approach that leverages our in-depth experience with site, investigator and vendor relationships, creating successful trials that satisfy fast start-up timelines and complicated regulatory environments.
Additional clinical operations services
Your Alira Health team can also provide support services including:
- Collection, review, and approval of essential site documents
- IRB/EC submission assistance
- Set up and maintenance of the TMF
- Monitoring of site source data against the CRF/eCRF
- Monitoring of site regulatory documents
- Quality Assurance (QA) audits of clinical trial sites
Why choose Alira Health?
With Alira Health industry leading CRO as your partner, you will benefit from:
- Exceptional customer service and site relations
- In-depth expertise across the entire clinical trial process
- Flexible and tailored service delivered by multidisciplinary and global teams
- Frequent, transparent, and professional communication
- Guarantee we will lead your study efficiently, safely, and successfully
We are pleased to announce that we will be sponsoring and attending ACDM 2023. ACDM23 offers a full two-day program of expert speakers, specialist panels, workshops and debates which(...)
2022 Recap: Your Favorite Alira Health Publications
In 2022, the Alira Health team of scientists, strategists, economists, clinicians, and biostatisticians shared actionable insights, industry thought leadership, and leading-edge guidance(...)
How to Optimize Clinical Research with Patient Advisory Boards
Patient engagement is increasingly essential to all stages of product development—particularly clinical research.
Innovations in Wound Healing
We are excited to attend and sponsor a poster presentation at the Innovations in Wound Healing event this year. This unique meeting is led by a group of experienced educators, scientists(...)
Considerations for Analyzing and Interpreting Data from Biometric Monitoring Technologies in Clinical Trials
The rise of technology in clinical research allows us to capture meaningful aspects of health in clinical study participants.
The Promise and Reality of Decentralized and Hybrid Clinical Trials in Europe Today
To understand the challenges related to hybrid and decentralized trials and ways to overcome them, we spoke with Dr. Hervé Solatges, Product Management, Evidence, and Innovation (DCT(...)
Taking In-Licensed Biologics to Market: Challenges, Complexities, and Ways to Overcome Them
Taking a biologic through drug development to market is highly complex and filled with challenges. To understand these challenges, their implications and how to overcome them, we spoke(...)