Market Opportunity Assessment and Growth Strategy
Actionable insights customized for your business
Find the right opportunities across Pharma, MedTech and Digital Health with Alira Health as your partner. You’ll benefit from comprehensive evaluations and action plans for market approach, access, prioritization, pricing, and challenges.
Strategy backed by research
Alira Health delivers market research based on objective data collection and analysis that targets growth, synergy, economy-of-scale, and revenue opportunities. We’re committed to delivering comprehensive, custom research that leverages a wide range of sources including:
- Surveys and interviews from focus groups, industry experts, and key opinion leaders
- Collaboration with clinicians, executives, hospital personnel, distributors, and administrators
- Government, commercial markets, and global healthcare databases
Comprehensive assessment and planning
As our partner, you’ll work closely with our in-house market access and growth strategy experts to capture the full spectrum of your business goals. Together, we will:
- Determine key capabilities to sustain and gain competitive advantages – and how to develop or acquire them
- Map and prioritize the most promising short- and long-term growth opportunities
- Outline value creation potential for core, adjacent and transformational opportunities in relation to current capabilities
- Establish key success factors for selected opportunities and build high-level business cases for relevant segments
- Identify promising targets for inorganic strategies, and, working with our Transaction Advisory practice, acquire targets
A unique four-step approach
Alira Health offers a comprehensive four-step process to identify, map, prioritize, and execute unique strategies to capitalize on market-leading opportunities.
Why choose Alira Health?
With Alira Health as your partner, you will benefit from:
- Experience across the full healthcare ecosystem
- Top talent from investment banks and the healthcare industry
- Integrated market and growth strategy assessment tailored to your business goals
Reimbursement of Rare Disease Drugs in Italy: Challenges and Hopes for the Future
When it comes to rare diseases, Italy has done a good job in bringing EMA-approved drugs, including orphan drugs, to the Italian market. But multiple challenges exist, many of which(...)
Pharmaceutical Market Access in the UK: A Changing Landscape
Start reading this interview with Rachel Fyson to gain insight into the changing landscape of market access in the United Kingdom.
Lifecycle Optimization: The Path to Commercial Success
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies constantly focus on product innovation. But how can you also increase your effectiveness in order to be as commercially competitive and efficient as possible?
Alira Health Joins EMIG to Advance Market Access in the UK
We are pleased to announce that Alira Health has joined the Ethical Medicines Industry Group (EMIG), a multi-stakeholder network and trade association that represents the interests(...)
The State of Market Access in Italy 2023
To learn about the state of market access in Italy today, we spoke with Giovanni Firenze, Director of Market Access Italy for Alira Health, who attended the recent 2023 Conferenza Nazionale(...)
World EPA Congress 2023
We are pleased to share that we will be participating in World EPA Congress 2023 as speakers and sponsors. World Evidence, Pricing and Access Congress is Europe’s largest congress(...)
Market Access in Catalonia: 2022 Trends and What’s Next
Alira Health contributed to the recently published 2022 BioRegion Report, the most extensive analysis of the assets, achievements, and trends in the life sciences and healthcare sector(...)