Patient Knowledge Center
Knowledge is power
- Quantitative/qualitative market research with patients, caregivers, and associations
- Clinical databases ( www.clinicaltrials.gov, etc. )
- International guidelines
- Scientific publications (e.g., PubMed®)
- Competitors’ public information/ industry publications
- Syndicated databases (F&S, Global Data, Capital IQ, etc.)
- Social-media listening
Knowledge for every journey
These tools help Alira Health to provide our clients with the most advanced patient-journey descriptions as well as a general understanding of healthcare system flows. This allows our clients to make more informed decisions at the strategic level, helping to keep the patient voice close, every step of the way.
Why choose Alira Health?
Alira Health’s Patient Engagement practice is part of our full lifecycle approach, which gives our clients actionable insights to help keep the patient’s voice involved at every step of the development lifecycle.
Alira Health helps you to:
- Maximize clinical trial planning and execution effectiveness
- Target business development and marketing strategies around real patient unmet needs
- Increase HTA assessment success by presenting better outcomes to health authorities
- Consolidate the company’s patient-centric vision and culture
Working together to transform healthcare
Developing a lifecycle of patient engagement benefits patients and provides organizations with impactful insights and measurable results to their business.