In Vitro and In Vivo Testing
Our expertise covers the performance of individualized pharmaceutical drug tests to analyze efficacy on target cells of systemic therapy for both in vitro and in vivo.
In vitro and in vivo testing options
In vitro testing
In vitro testing is an important alternative to animal testing, and Alira Health offers a range of in vitro testing options. Our in vitro testing laboratories offer cell-based biological and non-biological methods for safety and toxicity testing from a range of industries. In vitro testing services include:
- Cell models for inflammation, migration, 3D tumor, and apoptosis
- Gene Expression (qPCR) and Immunocytochemistry
- Microbiology and Biofilm Models
- Fluorescent and colorimetric microplate assays
In vivo testing
Alira Health scientists are experienced in conducting in vivo testing for the purposes of efficacy and safety. In vivo testing services include:
- Animal models in wound repair and regeneration
- Infection and biofilm models
- Mouse tumor survival models
Experienced, in-house testing
Alira Health offers a broad range of in vitro and in vivo testing services, led by the expertise of our experienced in-house scientists.
Access and design the right test
With multiple methodologies available for evaluation of your product, our scientists will help you select or design a test that meets your needs:
- Biofilm studies and antimicrobial formulations
- Genetic and enzymatic profiling (qPCR, ELISA, FRET, immunostaining)
- Biomechanical testing and wound healing models, 3D tumor models and 3D bioprinting
Why choose Alira Health for In Vivo & In Vitro Testing?
As our partner, you’ll work closely with our team of experienced scientists to leverage their:
- More than three decades experience in preclinical models for wound repair and regeneration
- Leading expertise in biofilm and preclinical infection models
- Rapid turnaround and responsiveness to client requirements and deadlines
In Vitro & In Vivo Testing News
Music Beats Cancer Hosts Reception at BIO International Convention in San Diego
Music Beats Cancer hosted a reception fostering a networking community for innovators working on promising solutions for cancer.
7e Journée start-up innovantes du dispositif médical
Alira Health Strengthens Clinical Operations with the Acquisition of Sourcia
We acquired a full-service Contract Research Organization (CRO), Sourcia, that provides services for Phase I to Phase IV clinical trials with a focus on biotech, medical devices, and(...)
Data Intelligence for Opportunity Screening and Prioritization in Drug Discovery
Our biotech client needed an innovative, effective way to identify which binding sites and therapeutic indications they should target for the development of new therapeutic agents for(...)
Event: Innovations In Wound Healing Annual Conference
Join Dr. Mitch Sanders for an exclusive poster session at this event.
Event: SAWC Fall 2021
Join Dr. Sanders at SAWC Fall in Las Vegas, NV.
Infographic: Indication Prioritization and Pre-Commercial Value Assessment
Download our infographic on Indication Prioritization and Pre-Commercial Value Assessment.