CMC Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management
Rely on an experienced quality and regulatory support team
Alira Health CMC fully understands the complex regulatory challenges of drug development and provides in-depth guidance across all quality processes and CMC regulatory affairs. We can:
- Design quality management systems, including the creation of SOPs and execution of vendor audits
- Lead and participate in global regulatory interactions
- Create and recommend regulatory strategies
- Generate responses to agency requests, comments, and questions
- Author and maintain global regulatory dossiers
- Generate and maintain Quality Agreements
- Engage authors to prepare pre-IND briefing package and CMC section of IND/IMPD/BLA
Why choose Alira Health for your CMC Regulatory Affairs?
Our global team has significant industry experience providing guidance to meet evolving global CMC regulatory guidelines. Our dedicated team provides:
- Strong, in-depth knowledge of quality processes and compliance across all stages of biotherapeutic development
- Excellence in drafting and negotiating quality agreements
- High volume experience in global regulatory submissions and documentation, including generation and modification
Related CMC Regulatory News
Regulatory Strategy for Registering Rare Disease Products in the EU
In this webinar we will focus on how to benefit, today and in the future, from the orphan drug program and build a regulatory strategy for successful rare disease product registration(...)
White Paper: New European Health Technology Assessment Regulation
In this white paper, we provide an overview of this new regulation, including key points of the new European Health Technology Assessment Regulation, its methodology, and its timelines.
How to leverage registry-based studies to generate high-quality Real-World Evidence
The use of Real-World Evidence (RWE) in regulatory decision making will support the development and application of better medicines.
How to successfully use the EMA IRIS portal to ensure timely submissions
Submitting your scientific advice (SA), orphan drug designation (ODD) or Innovation Task Force (ITF) consultation to the EMA? Avoid delays with our submission recommendations.
Webinar Replay: What You Should Know About MDR Best Practices, Including PMCF
Discover the major changes introduced by the MDR, including the post-market requirements, and especially the Post-Market Clinical Follow-up (PMCF).
DTx France 2022
We are pleased to announce that we will be joining as speakers and exhibitors at DTx France 2022. This hybrid event will focus on the latest DTx trends, regulatory framework, market(...)
DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting
We are pleased to announce that we will be joining DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting as exhibitors and delegates.