Care Pathways Optimization
Providing a full spectrum of real-world evidence services
As part of Alira Health, the Care Factory team supports clients in all aspects of care pathways optimization, including:
- Design of data models and study methodologies, including data set definition and analytics methodologies
- Management of the SNDS process, including protocol of research, and procedure follow-up for the CESREES and CNIL
- Data management and implementation of methodologies
- Design of new remuneration models, including type of model (e.g., risk sharing performance), trackers, indicators, and methodologies
- Impacts modeling and comparisons with existing solutions
- Managing experts throughout the process
Data collection and sourcing
We collect the following data
- Patient profiles, including age, gender, and welfare
- Disease information, including diagnostic and co-morbidities
- Drug prescriptions
Through these sources
- Practitioners or coding expert interviews
- SNIIRAM (event and total costs of care), EGB
- PMSI (event during hospital stays)
- CEPIDC (deceased cause)
- Open data (open DAMIR)
Why partner with Alira Health and Care Factory?
Together, Alira Health and Care Factory provide services across the ecosystem for members of the healthcare industry looking to value the efficacy of care.
As innovative, market leaders in real-world evidence and data collection, we work closely with clients looking to experiment with new remuneration models, including performance, episodes, and yearly fees.
Explore Real-World Evidence Services:
Care Factory joined Alira Health in 2020 and provides a full range of services for real-world evidence. The team supports clients through:
A Tutorial on Modern Bayesian Methods in Clinical Trials
New advancements in modern computation power have led to increasing interest in Bayesian methods.
Specific Requirements for Integrated Summaries of Efficacy and Safety in FDA Submissions
This article in our Content of Integrated Summaries of Efficacy and Safety series focuses on specific requirements for FDA submissions.
Webinar on Advancing Patient Engagement in the Medical Device / MedTech Industry
Engaging with patients, including their caregivers and advocates, is crucial during the planning and execution of clinical trials.
The EU Pharmaceutical Package: Introduction to Changes
Alira Health’s Regulatory experts explore how the proposed package will disrupt the European regulatory landscape and what it means for companies.
Planning: Why It’s Worth the Time for Biotech Companies
Biotech expert Joris Pezzini covers the fundamentals of planning, one of the three required jobs for biotech leaders to be successful.
Alira Health Joins France Biotech as an Expert Partner
We are pleased to announce that Alira Health has joined France Biotech, an independent association that brings together healthcare innovation entrepreneurs and their expert partners.
Content of the Integrated Summaries of Efficacy and Safety
This article in our Content of ISE/ISS series focuses on what elements are required in the ISE/ISS to ensure a successful submission.