Delivering customized, in-depth client strategy
As part of Alira Health, the Care Factory team provides a range of data strategy needs, supporting clients by:
- Co-designing the data set to be analyzed
- Researching protocols and data models, including sources
- Designing data management organization and technology solutions
- Producing reports to grant access to third-party databases, including CNIL and CESREES
Why partner with Alira Health and Care Factory?
Together, Alira Health and Care Factory offer the full spectrum of services across the healthcare ecosystem and work closely with clients including:
- Private and public health providers who want to value the data generated
- Members of the healthcare industry looking to define the data needed, demonstrate the value of their product, and determine how to collect or enrich the data
- Public and private insurers submitting a project to the HealthDataHub (France) and need to value the data generated
Best Practices for Health Technology Assessment of Robotic Assisted Surgery
An expert panel developed seven best-practice recommendations for evaluating Robotics Assisted Surgical systems and here are the results.
Handling Uncertainty in Health-Economic Assessments: Experience from COVID-19 in France
This article explores how economic evaluations were used to appraise COVID-19 treatments in France to identify areas of improvement for future.
Will we see you at ISPOR Europe 2023? We'll be presenting on topics including Lupus, value-based contracts, HEOR trends and more.
Webinar Replay: Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) for Medical Technologies for the US Healthcare System
A well-designed Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) study is vital for generating short- and long-term effectiveness data. Attend the webinar to gain a stepwise strategic(...)