Delivering customized, in-depth client strategy
As part of Alira Health, the Care Factory team provides a range of data strategy needs, supporting clients by:
- Co-designing the data set to be analyzed
- Researching protocols and data models, including sources
- Designing data management organization and technology solutions
- Producing reports to grant access to third-party databases, including CNIL and CESREES
Why partner with Alira Health and Care Factory?
Together, Alira Health and Care Factory offer the full spectrum of services across the healthcare ecosystem and work closely with clients including:
- Private and public health providers who want to value the data generated
- Members of the healthcare industry looking to define the data needed, demonstrate the value of their product, and determine how to collect or enrich the data
- Public and private insurers submitting a project to the HealthDataHub (France) and need to value the data generated
Alira Health’s Transformation Talks: Early Access Programs: Why and How?
Listen to this episode of "Transformation Talks" to discover the benefits and challenges of implementing EAPs from both the industry and payer perspectives and the main recommendations(...)
Alira Health Secures an Additional $40M in Funding, Led by Creadev
We announced today the closing of an equity financing in which it raised gross proceeds of US$40 million. We intend to use the funds to invest in solutions that actively engage patients(...)
Event: Maximise the Effectiveness of Your CRO Partnership: Practical Guide
Event: Presentation of the 2021 BioRegion Report
We are thrilled to announce that Alira Health has contributed to the BioRegion Report 2021,
Your Favorite Alira Health Publications from 2021
As 2021 ends, take a look at Alira Health most popular publications about this year’s main healthcare trends.
An Insider Look at Vaccines: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
The COVID-19 pandemic has put vaccines in the spotlight. The pandemic has given the industry a considerable boost, and with lessons learned during the development and roll-out(...)
Alira Health’s Transformation Talks: Navigating the Vaccines’ Renaissance
Tune into this episode of "Transformation Talks" to learn more about the the ups and downs of the vaccine industry, how the COVID pandemic has transformed it, and what is coming up next.