Delivering customized, in-depth client strategy
As part of Alira Health, the Care Factory team provides a range of data strategy needs, supporting clients by:
- Co-designing the data set to be analyzed
- Researching protocols and data models, including sources
- Designing data management organization and technology solutions
- Producing reports to grant access to third-party databases, including CNIL and CESREES
Why partner with Alira Health and Care Factory?
Together, Alira Health and Care Factory offer the full spectrum of services across the healthcare ecosystem and work closely with clients including:
- Private and public health providers who want to value the data generated
- Members of the healthcare industry looking to define the data needed, demonstrate the value of their product, and determine how to collect or enrich the data
- Public and private insurers submitting a project to the HealthDataHub (France) and need to value the data generated
The Future of 3D Printed Biofilms for In Vitro and In Vivo Wound Infection Models
Biofilm is an essential component of understanding the mechanism of stalling of wound healing. The Alira Health team describes a novel 3D printed biofilm model that can be utilized(...)
We are pleased to announce that we will be sponsoring and attending ACDM 2023. ACDM23 offers a full two-day program of expert speakers, specialist panels, workshops and debates which(...)
Outlook 2023: Firms Prepare For ‘World Where Health Care Has No Limits’
In the latest publication by Medtech Insights by Pharma Intelligence, executives at top device companies and other stakeholders share their expectations.
The Playbook for Patient Engagement in MedTech in the U.S. is Launched
The MedTech Patient Engagement Think Tank announced today the launch of the Playbook for Patient Engagement in MedTech in the U.S.
A Playbook for Patient Engagement in MedTech in the U.S.
“A Playbook for Patient Engagement in MedTech in the U.S.” is a result of amalgamating ideas, research, findings, and forecasts from industry subject matter experts that together(...)
Alira Health and Biocat Startup Support Program Presentation
Biocat and Alira Health partnered to foster Market Access for startups. Alira Health, a global healthcare advisory and technology company, and Biocat, a strategic stakeholder building(...)
Alligator-Derived Hyaluronic Acid: Bacteriostatic and Fungastatic Properties Against Pathogens
Considering that alligator tissues have been found to have bacteriostatic and fungistatic properties, it is possible that alligator-derived hyaluronic acid may play a critical role(...)