Delivering customized, in-depth client strategy
As part of Alira Health, the Care Factory team provides a range of data strategy needs, supporting clients by:
- Co-designing the data set to be analyzed
- Researching protocols and data models, including sources
- Designing data management organization and technology solutions
- Producing reports to grant access to third-party databases, including CNIL and CESREES
Why partner with Alira Health and Care Factory?
Together, Alira Health and Care Factory offer the full spectrum of services across the healthcare ecosystem and work closely with clients including:
- Private and public health providers who want to value the data generated
- Members of the healthcare industry looking to define the data needed, demonstrate the value of their product, and determine how to collect or enrich the data
- Public and private insurers submitting a project to the HealthDataHub (France) and need to value the data generated
Developing Data Specialist Talent: Collaboration Is Key
Companies across Pharma and MedTech need talented people to cover the range of data-related challenges. Discover what this means for developing talent throughout the industry.
The IVDR Is Here: What You Need to Know
Listen to the episode “In-Vitro Diagnostic Regulation".
Increasing Access to Genomic Testing in Europe
Listen to the episode “Increasing Access to Genomic Testing in Europe: The role of national genomic initiatives in increasing uptake of Advanced Diagnostics”.
Advanced Wound Care Summit
Join us at the Advanced Wound Care Summit July 13 – 14 in Boston.
Music Beats Cancer Hosts Reception at BIO International Convention in San Diego
Music Beats Cancer hosted a reception fostering a networking community for innovators working on promising solutions for cancer.
Business Strategy and Go-to-Market in Medical Robotics
We are pleased to announce that on June 16 we will co-host an online workshop “Business Strategy and Go-to-Market in Medical Robotics” with The Hamlyn Centre for Robotic Surgery.
Panel Discussion: Technology in Rare Disease Trials: Best Practices for Patient Centricity
In this panel discussion, discover the ways in which technology can address the challenges facing clinical development for rare disease.