Delivering customized, in-depth client strategy
As part of Alira Health, the Care Factory team provides a range of data strategy needs, supporting clients by:
- Co-designing the data set to be analyzed
- Researching protocols and data models, including sources
- Designing data management organization and technology solutions
- Producing reports to grant access to third-party databases, including CNIL and CESREES
Why partner with Alira Health and Care Factory?
Together, Alira Health and Care Factory offer the full spectrum of services across the healthcare ecosystem and work closely with clients including:
- Private and public health providers who want to value the data generated
- Members of the healthcare industry looking to define the data needed, demonstrate the value of their product, and determine how to collect or enrich the data
- Public and private insurers submitting a project to the HealthDataHub (France) and need to value the data generated
Alira Health enhances its market access services through a strategic partnership with Centivis
Alira Health, a global healthcare advisory and technology company, announced a strategic partnership with Centivis AG, a boutique market access consulting agency, specializing in digital(...)
European Statistical Forum 2022
We are pleased to share that we will be joining the European Statistical Forum this year. This key for statistical experts event will include presentations on such topics as reproducibility,(...)
XV Congresso Nazionale Sihta
We are pleased to share that we will be joining as speakers and sponsors XV Congresso Nazionale Sihta, a key event for Italian Healthcare industry.
Regulatory Strategy for Registering Rare Disease Products in the EU
In this webinar we will focus on how to benefit, today and in the future, from the orphan drug program and build a regulatory strategy for successful rare disease product registration(...)
AseBio and Alira Health Partner to Foster Market Access for Biotech Startups
Alira Health and AseBio, the Spanish Bioindustry Association, are joining forces to support Spanish biotech companies looking to enter new markets.
Outsourcing in Clinical Trials New England 2022
We are excited to share that we will be attending and exhibiting at Outsourcing in Clinical Trials New England in Boston.
Considerations for Analyzing and Interpreting Data from Biometric Monitoring Technologies in Clinical Trials
The rise of technology in clinical research allows us to capture meaningful aspects of health in clinical study participants.