Delivering customized, in-depth client strategy
As part of Alira Health, the Care Factory team provides a range of data strategy needs, supporting clients by:
- Co-designing the data set to be analyzed
- Researching protocols and data models, including sources
- Designing data management organization and technology solutions
- Producing reports to grant access to third-party databases, including CNIL and CESREES
Why partner with Alira Health and Care Factory?
Together, Alira Health and Care Factory offer the full spectrum of services across the healthcare ecosystem and work closely with clients including:
- Private and public health providers who want to value the data generated
- Members of the healthcare industry looking to define the data needed, demonstrate the value of their product, and determine how to collect or enrich the data
- Public and private insurers submitting a project to the HealthDataHub (France) and need to value the data generated
Explore Real-World Evidence Services:
Care Factory joined Alira Health in 2020 and provides a full range of services for Real-World Evidence. Led by Romain Finas, Vice President of Real-world Evidence, the team supports clients through:
Real-World Studies: Market Access and HEOR
Delivering tailored, full market access and HEOR services backed by data
Real-World Studies: Care Pathway Optimization
Analysis and development designed to assess and improve patient pathways and experience.
A Tutorial on Modern Bayesian Methods in Clinical Trials
New advancements in modern computation power have led to increasing interest in Bayesian methods.
Specific Requirements for Integrated Summaries of Efficacy and Safety in FDA Submissions
This article in our Content of Integrated Summaries of Efficacy and Safety series focuses on specific requirements for FDA submissions.
Webinar on Advancing Patient Engagement in the Medical Device / MedTech Industry
Engaging with patients, including their caregivers and advocates, is crucial during the planning and execution of clinical trials.
The EU Pharmaceutical Package: Introduction to Changes
Alira Health’s Regulatory experts explore how the proposed package will disrupt the European regulatory landscape and what it means for companies.
Planning: Why It’s Worth the Time for Biotech Companies
Biotech expert Joris Pezzini covers the fundamentals of planning, one of the three required jobs for biotech leaders to be successful.
Alira Health Joins France Biotech as an Expert Partner
We are pleased to announce that Alira Health has joined France Biotech, an independent association that brings together healthcare innovation entrepreneurs and their expert partners.
Content of the Integrated Summaries of Efficacy and Safety
This article in our Content of ISE/ISS series focuses on what elements are required in the ISE/ISS to ensure a successful submission.