Real-World Studies: Market Access and Health Economics Outcomes Research (HEOR)
Delivering comprehensive client support
- Design of data models and study methodologies, including data set definition and analytics methodologies
- Management of the SNDS process, including protocol of research, and procedure follow-up for the CESREES and CNIL
- Data management and implementation of methodologies
- Design of new remuneration models, including type of model (e.g., risk sharing performance), trackers, indicators, and methodologies
- Impacts modeling and comparisons with existing solutions
- Managing experts throughout the process
Data collection and sourcing
We collect the following data
- Patient profiles, including age, gender, and welfare
- Disease information, including diagnostic and co-morbidities
- Drug prescriptions
Through these sources
- Practitioners or coding expert interviews
- SNIIRAM (event and total costs of care), EGB
- PMSI (event during hospital stays)
- CEPIDC (deceased cause)
- Open data (open DAMIR)
Why partner with Alira Health and Care Factory?
Together, Alira Health and Care Factory provide services across the ecosystem for members of the healthcare industry looking to value the efficacy of care.
As innovative, market leaders in real-world evidence and data collection, we work closely with clients looking to experiment with new remuneration models, including performance, episodes, and yearly fees.