Our Digital Health Portfolio
Health Storylines is our patient-driven digital operating system for care and research that patients, patient advocacy groups, patient associations, Medtech, Biotech, Pharma, and manufacturers trust to engage in decentralized clinical trials (DCT), Real-World Evidence (RWE) generation, and patient support programs.
- Supports research and care delivery through customizable self-care modules, EDC, eCRF, eCOA, ePRO, eConsent, eRecruitment, ePayments, patient experience and preference data collection modules, and passively collect data from wearable devices through IOT (Internet of Things)
- Virtual health/telehealth capabilities allow follow up with research participants or remote treatment of patients with real-time remote monitoring
- Supports study set up, scheduling, monitoring, and communications
- More than +150,000 patients enrolled
See Health Storylines in action:
A single, unified SaaS solution for all EU Phase 4, Real-World Evidence (RWE), and Post-Approval studies, and all therapeutic areas used by Pharma, Biotech, Medtech, and Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
- 50 studies, 20K+ patients enrolled
- Full EDC platform including eCRF, eCOA, eCEC, Imagery
- Hybrid Decentralized Clinical Trial (eConsent), patient recruitment, and patient engagement (eDiary/eSensor) and IoT hub
- Over 10 years of the most friendly and compliant patient-reported outcomes (PROs)
- 40+ generic health surveys included (SF36v2, SF12v2, EQ5D5L, etc.) for faster study start up times
- Timeline, Push Notification, Reminders and more
- Available through web and mobile / tablet (Android and Apple store)
- Highly flexible solution
- Fast and easy set-up including do-it-yourself capabilities
- Compliant with regulations (21 CRFpart11) and Europeans laws (GDPR, GCP)
Learn more about b.research.
RedCrow is an equity crowdfunding and crowdsourcing platform for healthcare innovation. Through crowdsourced feedback, healthcare companies gain valuable feedback and review before raising funds on the platform, and gain strategic guidance with the Alira Health Academy.
RedCrow helps founders tell their stories to more people, find the right investors and partner for long-term success.
- Receive crowd and industry feedback through rating, surveys, and virtual events
- Raise funds from both accredited and non-accredited investors through an equity crowdfunding model (coming soon!)
RedCrow connects the wisdom of the crowd with the market’s needs by finding highly qualified companies that resonate with a broad audience.
- Access early state private equity investments that have undergone RedCrow’s medical, business and securities review process
- 100% secure online direct investing process
RedCrow is advancing healthcare innovation through the power of the crowd – connecting stories with people, products with investors, and providing support beyond the fundraise.
- Connect with innovative healthcare companies to offer real-life feedback from patients, physicians, and patient advocates
- Access future investment and partnership opportunities
Learn more about RedCrow and the Alira Health Academy.